Thursday, May 6, 2010

#0081 - 05.04.10 - PHOTO SUBMISSION

Local, Bucktown, Chicago, national, and international interest is being peaked with Photos Of People Taking Photos of My Dog.

A feature on PoPTPoMD
is to be included in the upcoming issue of Russia's F5 Magazine.

After a 1hr Skype interview with a reporter and translator a couple weeks ago, F5 hired talented Chicago photographer Brian Sorg to come and capture the essence of me & Homer for the magazine's monthly Sprite sponsored "hero" section called "Our Man".

Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to take photos of Brian taking photos of my dog (and me) ...and he kindly obliged.

ON THE DESK --- 360SEE PoPTPoMD © 2010

ON THE DESK --- Photo courtesy of Brian Sorg © 2010
-----


ON THE FLOOR --- 360SEE PoPTPoMD © 2010

ON THE FLOOR --- Photos courtesy of Brian Sorg © 2010
-----

OUT THE WINDOW --- 360SEE PoPTPoMD © 2010




OUT THE WINDOW --- Photos courtesy of Brian Sorg © 2010
-----
Stay tuned for information, links and images to PoPTPoMD in F5 and check out Brian Sorg's website and blog.

3 comments:

  1. this is brilliantly creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What An Idea. Photos Of People Taking Photos Of My Dog. Compelling me too to take one picture of your dog so that you could take my picture also to post here. Great sense and creative ideas. Let us know if have some more such ideas. Will try to implement for One of my facebook fan page B2B Alerts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tracy & Vaiv.
    We appreciate you kind words. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete